Roger Long

Default Drive Saver/Spacer users sought

Evan,

I'm curious. What kind of boats does a phone company design or is
your header showing something odd for an organization?

--

Roger Long

"Evan Gatehouse" wrote in message
I'm sort of disagreeing with Roger here with his suggestion (I
think) of flexibly mounted engines but a rigid shaft coupling. On
all the vessels that we design, 95% use flexible mounts. We like
Lo-Rez because they are very soft (~0.5" static deflection). But to
use them you HAVE to have a flexible coupling because otherwise all
that vibration will get into the structure via the shaft and
stuffing box.

Evan Gatehouse