H. Overbeek

Default Vintage Volvo Penta question

Great,

Let's team-up (Hey I see i'ts you (R), I've just replied to your e-mail
separately and now see this posting)

Today I've been trying to adjust carburator/throttle to run properly in idle
mode, very hard if you don't have the proper procedure to do so. Would you
know how to do that, or someone else who reads this ?

Best regards and happy searching,
Harm

"Scagnetti" schreef in bericht
ups.com...
I have just purchased this same exact motor and I know nothing about
it. I too have been searching for any information on this motor and
have found very little. If you find any documentation or a source for
parts, I would appreciate it if you passed it on to me and I'll do the
same for you.

SCagnetti