Default Favorite GPS

I also have a Garmin Meridian Gold loaded with maps and charts (256SD) for
Canada and part of the United States
It works very good and is affordable, for $256.99 CAD its a fair deal. The
thing I do not like about it a
PC Cable they are not suitable for USB port, the batteries are not build in
lithium Ion and the land maps require frequent updating.
You can buy nautical charts with water depth and load them on your SD memory
card. However I would prefer a larger screen.

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
oups.com...
i use garmin for gps...(flying & boating) and
a fish finder...(humminbird) for depth, water temp,
and contuor of the botton...and ocassionally
fish...