posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default SIGNATURE; correction of correction

JOE,

I Still sneak out for short sails, once in a while. I do try to
coordinate it with the Broker, to not let him screw up appointment to
show the boat. A lot of lookers, Mostly other Brokers.

I promise to get some new pictures on the Page. My Daughter looked a
"Jazz" asleep and said; "That's what you should have on your Page!"

I went to lunch today and Mt Baker was out in all it's Glory but a
didn't have my Camera. I do want to show off our "Snow Cap' prize. So
now that I've got the URL cleaned up, there will be something new to
look at.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage