speckfisher speckfisher is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgunner
Did you ever get your Garmin to talk the your Uniden?
No! I checked the voltage at the inputs and outputs and I think the Garmin is bad. I have .290 mv at both the input and output. The Icom has .290 at the output and zero at the input. I contacted Garmin and they told me they would repair it for a flat fee of $150.00. I haven't decided yet if I want to repair it, buy a newer model or if I can do without the DSC option and just keep it since everything else works fine on it.
PS it was an ICOM 422