posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Default Hey, Jon--what about the separation of church and state?

KABUL, Afghanistan - An Afghan man facing the death penalty for converting
from Islam to Christianity may be mentally unfit to stand trial,
"We think he could be mad. He doesn't talk like a normal person," he told
The Associated Press.

It's illegal to proseltytize, or in some cases, toopenly
practice, Christianity in many Moslem countries.

What do you want, to return the favor?

Bart Senior wrote:
I know why they think he is mad, he must be
preaching forgiveness.

Maybe. Keep in mind, they also think that a man who does not
beat his woman must be mad (or weak).

This is in a place where a man threw a hand grenade into the
lion's cage at the zoo, in order to "get revenge" for his
brother whom the lion had killed & eaten when the brother
jumped into the cage to prove his bravery.

DSK