posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default US Sailing is NOT the governing body of the sport.

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
Bart,

Unfortunately your experiences are not unique.

I've seen a homeowner's association ruin a person who was

building a home
that was not even in their jurisdiction. The association

filed numerous
lawsuits against the person, officers of the association

tresspassed and
vandalized the construction site, they filed false

complaints and in the
end, when it got to court, they weren't even a legally

recognized home
owners association.

I've seen a narcissistic boss manipulate employees to work

as much overtime
as they would bear (without any form of compensation),

routinely expose
workers to ground up silicates (sending one to the

hospital) fumes and other
OSHA regulated hazards, not pay people at all, change time

cards, lie and
coverup to superiors, give raises in writing but never pay

them, run good
people out (40% turnover) and finally push a person into a

mental hospital.

you saw all this , and did nothing?

SV

It was worse than what I described. I did plenty, but to no apparent avail.
Time may tell otherwise.

Amen!