posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Learning to sail the USA way.

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Here Jay.... see if you can get on the Conquest. She has a rich history
of fighting commies, Iranians, and other spokes on the Axis of Evil.
She has also rescued many and provided relief for victims of natural
disasters. She has plied most ports of the world. I know for a fact the
best boat coxswain in the US Navy helmed her for a few years in her
career.

http://www.ship564.org/boats.html

Now she serves with the Sea Scouts. I hear she keeps a sharp eye out
for terrorist types. If she's not local to you... find a local Sea
Scout troop.

Joe

Were you an officer in the Sea Scouts Joe?

What rank did you attain?

It appears you were at least Captain of the Sea Scout Vessel.

Amen!