Harry Krause

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary sold Safety Decal?

John Gaquin wrote:

"Capt Lou" wrote in message

Just saw this year's Coast Guard Auxiliary safe boating decal. Can you

believe

it has a name of an insurance company on it?

Yeah, I don't much care for it either. Budget issues, is the story I hear.
I guess it costs a few M to print and distribute them all. Its the same
circumstance that has us viewing events at the "Tampax Arena"

JG

George W. Bush and Dick Cheney, brought to you by Halliburton, Big Oil,
the American Pharmaceutical Association, the NRA, and the Insurance
Industry.