Default T-Top's Aftermarket, Boston Whaler Outrage '23

"Jon.boston" wrote in message
om...
I bought a 23'ft, Boston Whaler Outrage. It doesn't have a T-top. The
marina says they will put on one for $7,000! I found a company on
the web that sells aluminum T-Top's for between $750-$1,100.
(www.classicimagemarine.com).

I'm assuming the $7,000 standard one is Stainless Steal? What are
the issues with Aluminum? Is there anything else I should watch out
for?

They have them in two sizes, 5x7 and 6x8.. Does anyone know the size
that Whaler offered with the 23'ft Outrage?

Thanks,
Jon

Is Boston your location? Or? I ask because there are three locations within
60 miles of Tampa, FL that will do the job for less then $2M. You cna find
thme in the classified listings and go and vist them to see their work.
Fred