Doug Kanter

Default Kentucky May Do Away With Boat Launching Fees

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:19:48 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

. ..
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:59:54 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

One step in that direction would be mandatory annual driving &
vision re-testing for anyone over 50.

I'm reporting you to the AARP. :)

Good. Anyone who disagrees with me on this is stupid. :-)

Oddly, I agree with you.

Unfortunately, what good is it going to do?

Remove the feeble from the road permanently. If that eventually means me,
I'm OK with it. My son's been instructed to take away my keys at the
appropriate time. Why would I want to take a chance at hurting YOUR
grandchildren, ya know?

Next, we call for a crackdown on cell phones in cars, using tactics that
Josef Stalin would envy. If the police want to know, cell phone companies
can provide a pretty good approximation of where a user is located at any
given moment. I'm sure they could provide equipment to the cops to help them
find specific cars.