basskisser

Default ON Topic -- Power boat novice seeks advice

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 8 Apr 2004 07:19:33 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 7 Apr 2004 04:13:36 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message thlink.net...
In article , " Tuuk" wrote:

Leaving the boat on a trailer and in your driveway for example is a very
smart idea also. You do not have to unload all your expensive fishing and
boating equipment and you do not have to worry about people stealing the
stuff as much should it be left at the marina

Not if you live in Maryland the crime rate capital of America...

Wrong, again, fool:
http://www.morganquitno.com/DANG00RANK.htm

According to your cite, Maryland is #1 when it comes to robbery. Old
data to be sure, but you're the one who posted it. And since the
comment was about stealing, the robbery stat is apropos.

So, I take it you didn't bother to read the REST of the data? If you
did, then you'd know that, clearly, Maryland is quite low in the crime
scale, and a long, long way from being the "crime rate capital of
America", as Henry the drunkard states.

Of course I read the rest of the data. But since the comment was
directed toward someone stealing stuff out of your boat while it's at
home, the stats on murder, rape, etc., are meaningless. When it comes
to robbery, Maryland is in fact the "crime rate capital of America".
You're just whining like a baby because your own cite shows that your
flame "Wrong, again, fool" was unwarranted.

Steve

No, sorry, you are dead wrong. First of all, "stealing stuff out of
your boat", is not robbery, to which you state that Maryland is #1 in.
Secondly, the comment that I responded to was "Not if you live in
Maryland the crime rate capital of America...". Now, that is an
untrue, and groundless statement. So, yes, you ARE wrong again.