Roger Long

Default The answer on jib sheets

"Capt. JG" wrote

While it's true that there are other aspects of timing, I think it's
important that they be aware of the pitfalls of snags. It's not a
big deal, and the issue is soon put to rest.

Agreed but I'm trying to figure out what works best and most smoothly,
same as everything else on the boat.

I'm curious though, do you think sheets that snag are essential to
have as a learning tool on a vessel where training is going on?

The founding chairman of the American Sail Training Association
Technical Committee and former board member dearly wants to know.

--

Roger Long