The Moe Szyslak Experience \(feat. Homer\)

Default Floor project for my 15' boat

Not only have I built a floor for an aluminum boat (1999 "Lund" SV-16), I
also added a casting platform, livewell, underseat storage, built-in battery
box, running lights etc. I did cut an 18" gap in the centre of the middle
bench to facilitate easier movment throughout the boat. As Lloyd mentioned
the benches are needed for structural integrity so I wouldn't recommend
removing them completely. I did remove the foam flotation from the benches
so I could use the empty cavity for storage but I did compensate for its
removal by adding foam under the floor. The whole project took me about 40
hours. If you would like pictures I'd be more than happy to send them to
you.

--
The Moe Szyslak Experience (feat. Homer)