Stephen Trapani

Default Battery charging, have I got this right?

So my AC charger is a West Marine 5 amp. Alternator is a 60a which puts
out 35a. I (will) have two 6V T105s in series on BANK2 and a Kirkland
900cca starting battery on BANK1. I connect both charging sources to
BANK2 either on the battery switcher BANK2 post or right on the BANK2
batteries.

I can charge both banks at the same time by putting the switch on BOTH
and don't have to worry about the starting battery getting overcharged
because even if it is mostly charged and BANK2 is almost dead, both
banks will only get what charge they need on the BOTH setting?

--
Stephen

-------

For any proposition there is always some sufficiently narrow
interpretation of its terms, such that it turns out true, and
some sufficiently wide interpretation such that it turns out
false...concept stretching will refute *any* statement, and will
leave no true statement whatsoever.
-- Imre Lakatos