posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising
Don White

Default The Solar Panel Simulator!

Larry wrote:
snip

At the princely sum of $1, WHEN, not if, you dump these sunglasses over
the side, you look at the horrified onlookers in their $489 Italian
Sunglass Hut-at-the-damned-mall....shrug your shoulders, and go below for
a nice, new pair. Unlike the expensive brands, when they get that damned
little scratch right dead center in your main vision where the
chartplotter's most important data is viewed-without-tilting-the-scratch-
out-of-the-way, *you jerk them off your face straight overboard and put on
a new, unscratched, perfect-vision pair*....for $1.

Don't look for them, however, around Charleston, SC. I've bought every
pair in the display for the "sunglass locker" since I found them, in any
Family Dollar Store I come to. There's 2 pair in each car, 3 in the
truck, 3 in my cubbyhole on the boat and a drawer full for backups.....

They're just that great....

oh, and UGLY! Makes you look like Dave Garroway or Steve Allen....(c;

"you jerk them off your face straight overboard and put on
a new, unscratched, perfect-vision pair"

Say what?
Are you admitting to polluting your waterways and encouraging others to
do same?
Shame on you!