Henry Blackmoore

Default T-Top's Aftermarket, Boston Whaler Outrage '23

In article , (Jon.boston) wrote:

I bought a 23'ft, Boston Whaler Outrage. It doesn't have a T-top. The
marina says they will put on one for $7,000! I found a company on
the web that sells aluminum T-Top's for between $750-$1,100.
(
www.classicimagemarine.com).

I'm assuming the $7,000 standard one is Stainless Steal? What are
the issues with Aluminum? Is there anything else I should watch out
for?

At 7 grand is a "Steal" all right but I ain't talking about Stainless.

I would highly suggest shopping around some with some custom shops.

Don't forget boat show specials...

They have them in two sizes, 5x7 and 6x8.. Does anyone know the size
that Whaler offered with the 23'ft Outrage?

Thanks,
Jon