posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry

Default Raymarine Raytech RNS 6.0

"Bill Kearney" wrote in
t:

In the context of Raymarine's seatalk hs, the connectors are designed
seal out the marine environment. That other devices don't, even when
claiming to be intended for the marine environment, is no surprise.
But hey, if posting that manifesto lets you vent off that stress,
g'head.

The connector box uses those little European screw terminals in a poly
plastic strip you shove the wires in the side holes on each side and clamp
them with a jeweler's screwdriver through the hole provided. The box is
just a plastic construction box with RAYMARINE printed on the cover. If I
were them, I wouldn't be so proud of it to put my name on it....(c;

Of course, I wouldn't advertise on the radome, either...hee hee....