Black Dog

Default So, how many of you audio snobs...

JimH wrote:
"Patty O'Furniture" wrote in message

Will be listening to the Chieftains singing rousing Irish and
revolutionary war songs this fine sunny day?

Oh, and I highly recommend you obtain a copy of "Celtic Woman" -
probably one of the best Irish albums I've ever heard.

It's not a day to be an audio snob - either .mp3 or CD will do don't
'cha know. :)

Do you think that those songs played on a wind up 78 RCA phonograph would
sound better than on CD or MP3......eh?

Actually I was thinking of putting the Clancy Brothers on the ol'
turntable. Not a wind up 78 by any means, but every nick and scratch is
a memento of another party.