Doug Kanter

Default So, how many of you audio snobs...

"Patty O'Furniture" wrote in message
Will be listening to the Chieftains singing rousing Irish and
revolutionary war songs this fine sunny day?

Oh, and I highly recommend you obtain a copy of "Celtic Woman" -
probably one of the best Irish albums I've ever heard.

It's not a day to be an audio snob - either .mp3 or CD will do don't
'cha know. :)

The Celtic Woman stuff's pretty good, but the Chieftains....I'd rather
listen to a vacuum cleaner. Sorry. Remember that this, like many other
holidays, is based on "facts" which do not bear close inspection. That's no
excuse for giving yourself a splitting headache.