basskisser

Default OT JoeTechnician licensed engineer or not?

"Calif Bill" wrote in message ...
I can cope. My buddy is a PE. He is not stupid like Asskisser. Of course
he had a hard time retiring from a big international construction
corporation as they liked his work.
Bill

Name calling is SO school girlish. What say about THIS, Bill:?

PRACTICING ENGINEERING IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON AND ALL OTHER STATES
IN THE USA
To advertise and offer to practice engineering in all of the states in
the USA requires having an engineering license. To offer to practice
and then accept engineering jobs is against the law punishable as a
misdemeanor