Roger Long

Default Atomic 4 Gas Engine Cooling Question ,,,

2 gallons was a wild guess but I looked it up and it's either a 4 or 6
Atlantic Marine Products Corp. I would guess 4 gallons because it
isn't very big. I don't know it they still make them. Phone number
in Richmond VA was 804-264-1169 in 1997.

--

Roger Long

wrote in message
ups.com...

Roger Long wrote:
Not with 20 HP. That little engine takes all day to heat up the
two
gallon galley hot water tank which the cooling water runs through
before going into the exhaust.

2 gallon water heater? What unit is that? I've pulled my rusty old
Raritan 6 gal out, and would like a much smaller unit.

Jack