basskisser

Default Ping RCE

RCE wrote:

There are several very serious reasons, not the least of which is I
will not go under anesthesia for any reason if I can possibly avoid it
- I allowed that to happen once and it turned out badly. Call it a
psychological problem, but it is complicated by the use of state of
altered consciousness drugs which I have a rather bad history with.

So, all things considered, I'll take my chances and rely on other
means of testing.

In my case to test or not to test was a personal decision ....... by Mrs.E.

However, I share your concerns with anesthesia. They don't work with me
unless they really crank it up. I had a hernia operation a few years ago
and was wide awake as the doc started cutting me open. I yelled, "Hey" and
he damn near jumped two feet from the table. He said something to the
anesthesiologist and that's the last I remember.

You should be aware though, that for the "inspection", they don't knock you
out. They give you valium and demoral via IV. I was awake - I just didn't
give a ****.

RCE

First one I had they gave demoral and versed. The versed is an
amnesiac, makes you forget! Now they have a new way with this stuff
that actually knocks you out, but for a short period, so side effects
are minimal.