RCE

Default Ping RCE

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:46:48 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 01:31:58 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing

will not go under anesthesia for any reason if I can possibly avoid it
- I allowed that to happen once and it turned out badly.

Nitrous oxide in a dentists office? Nasty stuff if you are sensitive
to it. Very rarely used by itself these days except by dentists.

No - happened in the service while repairing my broken jaw.

Long story short - I went in with a perfect set of teeth and came out
with full dentures.

Holy Crap!

(I gotta go see if I can take a dump)

RCE