JimH

Default Ping RCE

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:04:14 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

"RCE" wrote in message

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
. ..
So how did it go this morning?

Fine, thanks. Glad it's over.

Now you know for future tests.

Future tests? These are supposed to be good for ten years right?

Yep. I am considering the fact that he will live at least another 10 years.

It is a great satisfaction when told after the test that you are "clean".

In more ways than one.

At least it was for me.

Well, I always knew you were full of....

Er...

Never mind. :)

Actually I was clean. So who is full of.........

;-)

I will not have any anxiety or concerns about future testing my doctor
calls
for.

Oh, I bet I could come up with one or two that would make you really
squirm. :)

My doctor gives me a low carb candy bar after my semi annual visits with
him. He *really* likes me. To bad he did not do my colonoscopy. :-)

To be serious for a minute (my attention span)............you really should
consider having the test done......even if it is a one time (and never more)
deal.

It really ain't that bad.