posted to rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising

Default Cooler testing question for Richard K.

An engineer, accountant and, of course a lawyer are in their hunting
lodge after a day in the bush. The engineer says my dog is smarter than
your dogs. He proceeds to dump a bag of dog biscuits on the floor and
says "Sliderule build me a cantilever bridge". The dog dutifully moves
the biscuits into a perfect example.
The accountant mixes up the biscuits and tells his dog "Ledger, give me
a trial balance", whereupon the dog manouevers the biscuits into an
auditor's dream of perfection.
The lawyer laughs and says to his dog, Suppaeny" show them howit's
done". He smiles, copulates with each dog and then eats all the
biscuits.
This is the kind of contest you are in.