Donal

Default Dutch tall ship causes acute embarrassment

"Drebbel" wrote in message
Jake wrote:
The original comment about a wooden tit was made by a Dutch member.
Holland has troops in Iraq as part of the Coalition. How does that
make him a coward?

And what does talking about America's sudden inclination for
Puritanical beliefs being enforced on a hundred year old ship have to
do with the war in Iraq? All of the shows on TV do nothing but
emphasize sex. Children are having babies in their early teens
because of this constant influence.

Maybe the lack of available birth control methods and good information for
these youngsters has something to do with it as well. ;-)

Because I always learned when you use birth control you won't get babies

:-)

You musr suffer from rather severe learning difficulties.

Since the 1960's, the use of birth control has increased enormously.

Oddly, so has the number of unwanted pregnancies .

I bet that you would suggest that we need even *more* birth control?

Have you noticed that the number of terrorist incidents have increased since
Iraq was attacked? Should we drop more bombs on Iraq to reduce terrorist
activity?

Regards

Donal