NOYB

Default Rarely, do I not get a useful newsgroup answer, HOWEVER...

My brother got the 140 Suzuki awhile ago. He loves it, and it's had zero
problems. I've seen several tests comparing the 115 (same engine) to the
Yamaha, Honda, and Mercury 115's...and it always came out on top. I believe
they're offering a 6 year warranty on that motor, too.

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message

y'all have forced me to go it alone on this one. My 1987 Gulfstream
had twin 1986 Yamaha 150s installed. I realized that they would not
last forever and in order to dispose of them while they still had some
commercial value, I elected to go the 4-stroke route.

I did a lot of research and decided to go with the most cost effective
motor I could find that had the least negatives.... I got no real
negatives on Suzuki and I got the best price by FAR from a local
dealer for the Suzuki 4-stroke 140 HP engines.

New gauges, new controls (compete), new engines, and new props.....

I hope I did the right thing.... I'll be posting the results as I get
them.....

Any thoughts??

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/cavern/

Homepage
http://www.southharbourvillage.com/directions.asp Where

Southport,NC is located.