RCE

Default Yo yo yo - RCE...

Minor issue anyway. Anybody with a reasonable knowledge of how radar
works can beat a ticket if it's radar - laser is another who story.

Yeah. I've been doing some reading on a system called the "Blinder".
You have two high powered LEDs mounted on the front and two on the rear of
the car along with two laser detectors.

When a laser is detected, the LEDs fire and the laser gun's reading goes to
garble.

But, I was thinking. Some of the new cars have a laser based system, at
least I think it is laser based, that detects how closely you are following
behind a car with the cruise control on and will slow the car if you get too
close.

I am wondering if the Blinder would screw that system up. Could lead to
some interesting situations on the highway.

RCE