posted to rec.boats.electronics
Wayne.B

Default Which fluxgate compass and rudder sensor for Raymarine model 100 autopilot

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:14:07 -0500, Matt Colie
wrote:

Doug,
This is interesting because:
A: I have never heard of an autopilot model 100.
B: All the Raymarine everything a model that start with a letter.
C: The nearest autopilot to 100 is st1000(+) and this is a single unit
tiller pilot and requires only mounting and power.

I believe it is one of the old Autohelm units.

The manual is online in the "retired equipment" section of Raymarine's
customer service site, but there is no mention of part numbers for
sensors. There is a rudder angle sensor for sale on EBAY that looks
like it would probably work. They are all about the same I believe.