posted to rec.boats.building
Wayne.B

Default Keel cooler cast into lead

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 11:45:50 -0500, "Glenn Ashmore"
wrote:

I have probably spent to much time working with PID and fuzzy logic
controllers. :-) There is so many sophisticated off the shelf industrial
process controllers these days I can see the day when we will see a marine
refrigeration controller that will do a lot more than we can think of.

Glenn, following along in this discussion, it sounds like you picked
an evaporater unit instead of a holding plate system. If so, I'm
curious why you did that. Perhaps my situation is different because I
have a large generator available, but I really like the idea of only
needing to run the compressors for a few hours per day.