RCE

Default Yo yo yo - RCE...

"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
link.net...

That update is interesting. These all use government GPS satellites so
there must have been another way for that info to get into the machine.

Dan

I don't know how it worked. I am quite sure that the first time I tried to
program the address it simply did not have it in the data. I tried several
times. Yet, on this recent trip, I tried again before I left MA and it had
the name of the road and address.

It offers weather, traffic conditions and will re-route you around heavy
traffic congestion, but I think you have to have your cell phone connected
to it via bluetooth for these real-time services. The data comes from the
Internet. I haven't used any of this stuff.

I almost bought the Garmin because it's a good product with excellent
customer service. They were out of the model I wanted, so I decided to try
the TomTom. So far, I like it.

RCE