Default Pacific Singlehanded Sailing Association meeting Monday 13th

The Pacific Single Handed Sailing Association will hold their March
meeting this coming Monday at Marina del Rey. Go to pssala.org for
details and directions. Non-members are welcome!

If you're not familiar with PSSA, our club's goal is: "To advance the
interests, skills and fitness of the singlehanded sailor by (a)
education; (b) exchange of ideas and experience; (c) evaluation of
techniques and equipment, and (d) conducting singlehanded sailing
events and appropriate social activities."

Nick Barran will be our March speaker where he'll recount his sailing
the Adriatic Cup in Venice, Cowes Week in England, & the ARC from the
Canary Islands to St. Lucia in the West Indies last year.

Also the PSSA Guadalupe Island 600 mile multi-day race [next weekend]
will be discussed, as well as the usual "war stories & lies".

"A good time is guaranteed for all".