chuck

Default AC power idea for target practice

Hey!

Don't you know it is a material violation of usenet rules to post real
facts!

Actually, the T's did have dry cell batteries to aid in generating a
healthy spark while hand-cranking.

But you are dead on in saying that they had no alternators or generators.

Thanks!

Chuck

wrote:
I know this is a serious question and I'm not trying to be a PIA. From
model T's to inverters in one fell swoop. Model T's were hand cranked,
used a spark coil and a magneto (I think).
There was no battery, heater or fuel pump. Basic in black. All in fun
boys