Tuuk

Default Bu****es "Manipulate" News from Iraq

Ya,, Harry doesn't want to see any comparison of this war,,, especially to
something like Vietnam. UNLESS his hero Kennedy makes it. I will have to
repeat what I said then for you harry,, because your not too smart.

Particularly funny when you consider that Vietnam was Kennedy's war.
His brother is the one who started it.

And, of course, all the comparisons between a war that lasted a decade
and a war that lasted 3 months fail miserably.

Kennedy is and always has been a joke.

You need to quote someone who is not 1) a murderer, 2) an accomplish
to a rape, 3) a drunk.

Harry, you need a new puppet master.

And also there Harry,,, Doesn't the Kerry Family own Heinz Ketchup? Do you
know how much offshore labor or non American labor is used for making that
Product? How come when Kerry was asked about this, he only claimed that he
has nothing to do with the managing of the firm? He (or his wife) own the
firm, but have no control over management? He criticizes the president over
his job migration thing, and Kerry himself takes advantage of lower income
earning labor.

Come on Harry,,,, Your not looking too good here, It appears that the
Democrats are banking on the ignorance of the voters again,,,, and you are
falling right into line.,, But I never did think you were too smart there
Harry,,,,

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 00:14:50 -0400, John Gaquin wrote:

You have to stay focused on the long term strategic goals, and observe
what's happening. Whether its business or military, short term focus is
useless when applied to long term problems.

I think I would agree with you, if someone could just explain what our
long term strategic goals are in Iraq.