Thomas Wentworth

Default How Long ???

Wayne,, I think Dave is even worse than a boat broker ... a LAWYER!

Like we don't have enough LAWYERS?

-----------------------

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On 9 Mar 2006 14:05:02 -0600, Dave wrote:

I guess some folks want to buy boats and others want to show what big
dicks
they have.

Uncalled for in my opinion. The process is all about buying the right
boat at the right price. Virtually all sellers have an inflated view
of what their boat is worth, and virtually all boats have undisclosed
problems. It is your job as a buyer to bring some reality back into
the picture.

Unless of course, you enjoy over paying. Perhaps some people do.

You were giving out bad advice in my opinion and I consider it my job
to set the record straight. You sound like a dealer or broker to me.