basskisser

Default Bow-Mount Trolling Motor Recommendations

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 19:19:09 -0500, "Ray Bates"
wrote:

Thanks again, ... and I didn't know that the warranty from Mercury sucked.

You do now. :)

RCE can speak to engine warranty, but as far as Moto Guide goes, their
ain't none.

And don't ever expect to get it fixed.

My neighbor keeps spare parts for his, and a lot of them, because
almost every stinking time we take his boat, which is a much nicer boat
than mine, the damned Moto Guide breaks something. When we take my
boat, we always joke about how my Minn Kota doesn't break down, I
bought it used off of a wrecked boat for 1/3 what his MG cost!