Jere Lull

Default Drive Saver/Spacer users sought

In article ,
"Skip Gundlach" skipgundlach at gmail dotcom wrote:

Thanks for all the responses to my line cutter question. To put one on will
require some more space, and, in general, I've come to think that a
break-away (with built-in safeguards to allow continued use until
replacement) spacer is also a good move.

Who here has had one, and, best, has had to use it to save their gear?

We've had one for about a decade. Hasn't broken from normal use.

So far, we have avoided wrapping a line while the engine was running, so
I don't know if it'll work when the time comes, but I worry less.

Nice side-effect was that it takes up slight misalignments, smoothing
the slight vibrations out.

Note: Ours is solid "rubber". The pics of the more recent ones make them
look more engineered.

--
Jere Lull