Harry Krause

Default Bu****es "Manipulate" News from Iraq

John Gaquin wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Actually, the hideously left-wing minions at National Public Radio have
reported something positive at least 4-5 times per week

As I am well aware. You'll note I said little or no mention in the normal
news cycle -- I did not say no coverage at all. I would point out that 4 or
5 items a week in a world of 24/7 news cycles doesn't amount to much. Up
until the last couple of weeks or so, most of the news from most of Iraq was
positive. We're in a tough time now, as will always happen in war. I'm
sure that in the week leading up to Christmas of 1944 there were
hand-wringers galore saying "Oh, I told you this invasion was a bad idea --
now the Germans have started a big attack and its going to be a mess." You
have to stay focused on the long term strategic goals, and observe what's
happening. Whether its business or military, short term focus is useless
when applied to long term problems.

you have a lot of damned gall even trying to compare 1944 with any of
Bush's fraudulent war in iraq.