posted to rec.boats.cruising,[email protected]
Peggie Hall

Default Lectra/San vs Purasan

Denny wrote:

OK, I give in.. ordered your book...

You didn't have to go THAT far...but I appreciate it.

Btw...you'll find at least one bit of obsolete info in my book (It's
obviously time for me to get to work on "2nd edition, revised")...one
that's important to you relates to the PuraSan.

At the time I wrote it 3 years ago, the PuraSan was only certified for
use with three Raritan toilets. That changed about a year ago...the
PuraSan is now certified for use with ALL toilets. So don't panic when
you read it...it doesn't matter what toilet you have, the PuraSan will
be legal.

--
Peggie