Default How many wooden boats still in government service?

While inspecting the progress on my boat yesterday, I noticed a large
vessel being completed in the same shed.

It's about a 50-footer, wooden hull, and appropriately enough it
belongs to the US Forest Service. I was told the yard was contracted to
put a new stem on her, and some other work as well. I've requested a
complete synopsis of the work that was done and some photos of the job
in progress as it might make an interesting story for the magazine.

Got me thinking- How many wooden boats are still in use by any branch
of the federal government? Anybody know of additional examples? I
suspect this 50-year old wooden patrol boat must be pretty unique- and
would have been replaced by a boat of some other material if not for
the association with the Forest Service.