speckfisher speckfisher is offline
Junior Member

I do have the MMSI in the radio and have checked my wiring countless times. Garmin emailed me back again and I was told to try to connect to COM1 and that should fix it ,but it didnt . The baud rate is not an option
to change on the Garmin . It will highlight but when I try to change it nothing happens. I have been waiting 2 days now for Icom to e-mail me back and tell me where to take the radio in for service. On the last e-mail the tech said if the wiring config. he gave me didn't work the M422 could be bad. I don't want to send it back to Icom if I can help it . I saw a Icom service center about 5 miles from my house I wonder if since the radio is so new if I can take it there.