Roger Long

Default How Long ???

"Dave" wrote

Of course it is. I mentioned it solely to demonstrate that your
proposed
test of safety and insurability is a silly and useless test.

No, you sized on my failure to burden all the other readers of this
newsgroup with all the words to point out the obvious fact that this
is a principle that can be used to guide the judgement and common
sense of reasonable people and not an ironclad idea that they need to
be enslaved to. The key words are "silly and useless" which so many
people are just so itching to use that they make these newsgroups a
lot less useful and enjoyable to read than if everyone would exercise
a little common sense and judgement.

--

Roger Long