posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default "I crossed the kitchen for a Piece of Toast"

http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/536595.JPG

Heart of Toast

No, it's not from the song...good song though.
No, it's no reflection cast by my own black turd floating
away
in my manly toilet.
No, it's not named for any other toaster of envied
reputation.

It is in fact named for the toaster featured in
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. My toaster was one of
three B & D
4002Bs specially fitted with Infinite Improbability
Toasting. Folks, like
poor Bob and Bill, who don't read and lack imagination, got
it 100%
wrong as usual.

To learn more about this advanced system read he
http://www.answers.com/topic/infinit...bility-toaster

On her port and starboard is the name "Heart of Gold" and on
her stern
above the enviable swim platform is the IIT emblem.
As a bit of trivia, the bridge of the Starship Enterprise
has a toaster
labeled "Infinite Improbablity Toast" though no one ever
dared to
engage it while underway! Captain Kirk LOVED his bagels!

And, BTW, my toaster is worth more than Bob's 5th floor walk
up
closet that he lives in.

Head Toaster SV
4002B "Heart of Toast"