Roger Long

Default How Long ???

All I can say is that I know of at least one case where it has been
done very successfully in way, way, less time than I've been following
your posts on the subject.

--

Roger Long

"Thomas Wentworth" wrote in message
How long should it take for a purchase to be completed when buying a
cruising sailboat.

First, find boat and visit boat. Then, go back for second visit.
Meet with owner and discuss the price etc..
Once a price has been agreed to ; draw up purchase and sales,, put
money down,,, try to find a surveyor ,,, get surveyor to come and
look at boat ,,,, make repairs based on survey ,, usually means
going back and forth with owner...

So, how long should all this take?

A month? Two months?

I was just wondering .. no particular reason.