Henry Blackmoore

Default Good News, Good News, Good News

In article , "Don White" wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message
hlink.net...

The Bradford and other ornamental Pears have already bloomed and are

leafing
out. The same goes for the Carolina Jasmine. My Blaze climbing Roses

never
looked better. The 'Belinda's Dream' roses in my pots are truly amazing

behold. The Redbud tree's still have some purple bloom (flowers) on em'.
I bought some 'New Gold' Lantana and 'Gold Star' Esperanza at a nursery
on Sunday to liven a bare spot up a bit.

And the mess o' Flounder and other fish that I caught (along with my first
case of sunburn) last week down in Sargent at the new cut surely tasted
good....

Ahhh Spring time along the Gulf Coast of Texas....

This could be considered cruel & unusual punishment! Rub it in.

Well you have ice fishing. I really enjoyed doing that in Canada some years
back. Nothing like a nice shanty, a tip-up and a pint of Peppermint
Schapps....