Da Kine

Default RDF (radio direction finding) ... do you ?

"Tell me what your sextant tells you about the clouds? "
I'm a bit tired of you but -
If you know the dew point and temperature, then you know how high the
bottoms of the clouds are and then with a sextant you know how far away
a storm is. If you know how far away it is, you can tell how high it
is. If you know how high it is you can see how much more it grows and
in what direction it is moving.

I have 2 GPS's on board but I am smart enough to know that electrical
things break and GPS is not guaranteed to be available and there are
things that can go wrong and they don't do everything and its fun to
do old school sailing and and and and and.............. and gps is not
good to 3-5 meters anywhere outside the states and charts are not
accurate enough to use GPS with outside of populated areas and and and
and and............ if you read a damned thing you would already have
read that but then you are what you are and not what you are not!