Larry

Default Honda Vs Kipor, revisited

"Skip Gundlach" skipgundlach at gmail dotcom wrote in
:

So, it's a Honda for me, and now isn't too soon to figure out who's
going to sell it to me. Who's got the current best internet pricing?
Mayberry in NJ? Someone else? There's been some scuttlebutt to the
effect that they're hard to find these days due to hurricane
disruptions, but I'd think that would have settled down by now...

Smart choice but don't look on the internet for it. Honda America has
threatened them all about selling out of their protected territories with
loss of their dealerships if they sell the gensets and advertise discount
prices on the internet. Check Google's cache functions and the prices
are still there before the cutoff threats.

Call Hayes on the phone and ask 'em about a price on the phone.
http://www.hayesequipment.com/
They got everyone's gensets, including the Kipor!

I'm pondering buying their WIRELESS remote start kit for my EU3000i.
Totally cool idea. I could leave the heater or A/C online and ready to
start, press the button when I get up and the truck's genset would power
up the heat or cooling in the shop while I'm getting ready. Not a bad
idea at all!...(c;

Thanks for any inputs...

Damned CDRs and DVD+Rs scattered all over my desk.....and it's all YOUR
fault!

Gotta go....swap disks again.....