DSK

Default ping Larry

Either of you guys ever encounter a Sea Bat?

Larry wrote:
Hmm....don't remember that one. Is there a story to go with it?...

I do remember sending one young troublemaker into Radio 2 to empty the drip
pans for the grid leak in the TBK transmitters...(c;

I think they taught that one in 'A' school.

One of the most powerful yet scarce creatures in the ocean,
the Sea Bat, has rarely been captured by man and never by
civilians It is a vicious predator and when captured,
must be confined in strong steel container such as a large
Navy-issue bucket. After a short time in captivity, the Sea
Bat becomes lethargic and so usually a chief will have to
poke into the bucket with a broom or a mop to rouse the Sea Bat.

I'm sure you get the picture.

Regards
Doug King, ex-BT1(SW) USN