Skip Gundlach

Default Honda Vs Kipor, revisited

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/2870 is a great (ham radio enthusiast)
site with reviews by many owners of the Honda line.

For myself, while I don't much like the thought of spending 20-30% more for
what may be the same genset, and that difference could buy a lot of dining
out or other enjoyments, the dollar difference is nearly trivial in boat
costs.

Previously mentioned warranty potentials may have no weight here, as nobody
has any warranty issues, it seems, and nobody I've found has a Kipor, so
there's no means of testing their reliability.

So, it's a Honda for me, and now isn't too soon to figure out who's going to
sell it to me. Who's got the current best internet pricing? Mayberry in
NJ? Someone else? There's been some scuttlebutt to the effect that they're
hard to find these days due to hurricane disruptions, but I'd think that
would have settled down by now...

Thanks for any inputs...

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain